Escuela de Contabilidad
Permanent URI for this collection
1 - 5 of 5
- ItemFormación para el emprendimiento en universidades peruanas. Publicado en el libro Alcances y desafíos de la vinculación tecnológica para la transformación social(Universidad Nacional de Cañete, 2023-03-09)Para conocer las características en la formación para el emprendimiento en Universidades Peruanas, entre los meses de agosto a octubre del 2018 se realizó entrevistas desde la perspectiva de las autoridades y estudiantes de universidades de gestión pública como privadas. La muestra fue irrestricta para el caso de las autoridades y docentes de las instituciones, debido a que se tomó información de los interesados en colaborar. En el caso de los estudiantes se tomó una muestra aleatoria sistemática de 240 y dentro de las autoridades como docentes fueron de 32. Dentro de los resultados considerados más importantes destacan: a) En la Universidad-Formación en Emprendimiento; b) Proyección Social; c) Prestación de Servicios-Incuba• doras de Emprendimiento; d) Percepción estudiantil. Finalmente, un 42,2 % tiene una satisfacción baja sobre la formación impartida por su universidad; un 37,1 % regularmente satisfecho y un 21,7 % tienen una satisfacción buena
- ItemGamification as a Resource in Education. A Bibliometric Analysis in Times of Pandemic(Universidad Nacional de Cañete, 2023-03-09)The objective of the study is to describe the world scientific production on gamification in the Scopus and Web of Science da tabases between the months of January 2020 and March 2022. We worked with a universe consisting of 754 documents from the database Web of Science and 1443 from Scopus. The results indicate that, in tenns of the number of authors, Scopus has 1,336 and Web of Science. 2,223. The rate of collaboration between authors is slightly higher in Web ofScience (3.18) compared to 3.05 in Scopus. Regarding the author with the highest production on the subject. Juho Harnari stood out. while the Lecture notes in computer science magazines in Scopus and the Sustainability magazine in WoS stood out as the media with the highesr production ofanides on gamification: On the other hand, Spain was the maín country producing scientific evidence, and the type of scientific production that stood out was the original articles. The growth of scientific production 011 gamification is corroborated and further growth is forecast for the coming years.
- ItemEnvironmental Management In Times Of Pandemic. A Bibliometric Study(Universidad Nacional de Cañete, 2023-03-09)The study aims to characreríze the global scientific production on environmental management ar the global level in the Scopus and Web of Science, between the months ofJanuary 10'.W to March 2022. A retrospective descriptive bibliometric analysis was carried out.1133 documents from the Web of database were analyzed. Science and 1687 from scopus, drawn from 565 and 771 sources respectively. Regarding the number of authors, Scopus presents 6067 and Web of Science, 4043. The rate of collaboration berween authors is slightly lower in Web of Science (3.82) compared to 3.95 from Scopus. Toe most cited article is "Green innovation and environmental performance: Toe role of green t:ransformational leadership and green human resource management ", the author with the most papers on the subject is Yi Zhang, IOP Conference Series: Earth And Environmental magazine Science stands out as the médium with the largest number of publicatíons related to environmental management, the type of scientific document that stands out the most is the original arricle, as for the country with the largest munber of publications on environmental managemenr, China stands out. With regard to collaboration between countries, China and Pakistan stand out in the case of Web of Science and China and the United States in the case of Scopus . It is concluded that, in recent years. scientific production on environmental management has shown an accelerated increase motivated by the dramatic changes generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- ItemThe Impact of Using TED Talks as a Learning Instrument on Enhancing Indonesian EFL Learners’ Listening Skill, Articulo - Escuela Profesional de Contabilidad.(Universidad Nacional de Cañete, 2023-03-09)Regarding the popularity of TED Talks which are freely accessible online, we were encouraged to examine the impacts of this online resource on Indonesian EFL learners’ listening skills. The Oxford Quick Placement Test (OQPT) was used to recruit 70 Indonesian intermediate respondents for the research. They were then split into two groups: one experimental group (EG) and one control group (CG). After that, a listening test was administered to both groups. After that, the EG participants watched TED Talks via mobile devices, and the CG participants practiced listening skills via DVDs and CDs of the course textbook for 13 sessions. When the treatment ended, a posttest of listening skills was administered to the participants of both groups, and the collected data were analyzed via running paired samples and independent samples t-tests. The results indicated that both groups had better listening performances in their listening posttests, but the EG outperformed the CG after the treatment. Overall, the results showed that using TED Talks was more advantageous for listening development than using DVDs and CDs of the course textbook. The implications of this study can encourage EFL teachers to integrate TED Talks into their English classes.
- ItemEffect of the millennial 2.0 entrepreneurship program on the technological innovation capacity of the students at the Universidad Nacional de Cañete(Universidad Nacional de Cañete, 2023-03-09)It is proposed to demonstrate that the millennial 2.0 program significantly influences the technological innovation of the students of the Universidad Nacional de Cañete. It is evidenced that the lack of technical training in the millennial 2.0 entrepreneurship program prevents students from raising awareness, while the application of a test highly motivates the students of the same program, demonstrating that the training significantly influences the program. MSEs that apply strategic planning improve their financial management and have greater control of their resources and an aceptable development in the market where they operate. Technological innovation and constant training in the millennial 2.0 program produce a greater acceptance of the innovation that is given to students and future professionals in such a way that a greater adaptation in technology and student innovation is achieved in universities, this program is directly proportional to technological innovation because the more training on this program, the greater will be their acceptance and motivation to accept the new changes. The present study has a quantitative approach, for this, the survey technique was used and the virtual multifactorial questionnaire was used as an instrument, carried out on 120 students from the university of Cañete of the school of administration, accounting and administration of tourism and hospitality, which consist of four dimensions for each variable. It was obtained from this research article that in millennial entrepreneurship 2.0 the training helped to raise awareness among the students of the University of Cañete by 70% under the positive effect of the millennial 2.0 program, resulting in an increase of 27.5 % above the average acceptance level, in terms of university technological innovation, the interest of students rises up to 75.0% while the impact on teachers reaches 72.5% after receiving technological innovation training.